Husky Bridge Saw
Husky Bridge Saw
Following the Philosophy of Simple, Durable, Quality Equipment, RYE Corp introduces the Husky Bridge Saw (RYE Corp Husky 20hp Direct Drive Bridge Saw). Designed for dimensioning of granite for countertops and architectural cutting of stone.
All of RYE Corp’s equipment, we try to utilize common “off the shelf” parts for quick repairs in the event of breakdown RYE Corp’s reputation for customer support is unsurpassed.
The Husky’s controls are easy to use and you can operate the saw using the control panel and the wireless remote at the same time. Options include 8” touchpad for programming dimensional cuts. Optional 10hp phase converter must be purchased if shop only has single-phase electrical.
- Rugged construction
- Full 11.4' x 11.4" cutting envelope
- Inline high-intensity Laser included
- Wireless remote with 2-speed 3-axis control, saw motor stop, start, and forward cut maintain
- Convenient control panes with digital read out and amp gauge
- Direct drive AC inverter duty motors for all 3 axis
- Easy blade TILT system allowing 45° miter cuts
- High intensity laser alignment for precision cutting
- Amperage gauge (to determine proper cutting speed)
- Innovative variable degree table locking system
- Water solenoid that automatically turns the water on / off with spindle motor
- 12 month mechanical, 6 month electrical warranty includes all parts. Labor and travel expenses are not included.
- Made in the USA
- Main motor spindle: 20HP, 220v, 3 phase direct drive VEM
- Gantry Movement: Powered on V groove roller with inverter duty 1hp motor
- Overall size: L-15′ x H-9′ x W-13′
- Heavy duty rotating 6′ x 10′ TILT table with hard stops at 0°, 45°, 90°, and 135°. Also locks in variable positions
- Weight: approx. 10,000 lbs
- 18″ Blade capacity
- 16″ Vertical movement
- 136″ Cut length
- Programmable (OPT-1). 8" Touch pad for programming dimensional cuts. $12,000 Add-on.
- Air Brake for table (OPT-2). $1,500 Add-on
- 20hp Phase Converter (PC-20). NOT OPTIONAL if shop only has single-phase. $4,800 Add-on.
+ Customer Responsibilities
- 10,000lb forklift and crew necessary to off-load, position, and set the machine
- Level floor adequate to accept the machine. No more than a 3” slope over 20’
- All local and regional permits and inspection fees
- Fused disconnect 208-230v, 3ph, dedicated 50 amp circuit (100 amp if using a phase converter). Electrician to connect the service to the machine. Recommend 8/4 SO cord
- Clear water supplying a minimum of 5 gallons per minute with proper drainage
- Shipping and Install charges may apply
+ General Info
- Manufacturer recommends cement table mixture to be 15 bags of Portland cement mixed with 15 bags of play sand. Should be a 2-1 ratio 40lbs cement to 80lbs play sand.