*Contact us if ordering 4 order more units to receive special shipping cost
The GRABO can grab almost any material!
These are some of the materials the Nemo GRABO can work with:
- Dry Wall.
- Laminated cardboard.
- Plastics of all types.
- Wood, both rough and smooth.
- Metals. The GRABO has no challenge picking up metal with diamond plate or other uneven patterned surfaces.
- Tiles, smooth and patterned/uneven surfaces.
- GRABO works great with concrete, paving stones, granite and other less porous stones.
How Much Can the GRABO lift?
The maximum weight a GRABO can hold depends on two things:
- The way you are carrying the material.
- They type of material you are carrying.
There are two ways you can use the Nemo GRABO to carry material.
Different shapes and sizes of items will need a different approach, so the GRABO is designed to give you a firm and safe hold from both angles.
You also need to consider the weight of what you’re lifting to use the GRABO safely. This chart provides you with the safe guidelines for carrying the main materials you will find yourself using with GRABO technology.
|Glass||375Lbs (170 kg)||265Lbs (120 kg)|
|Ceramic Tiles||375Lbs (170 kg)||265Lbs (120 kg)|
|Metal||242Lbs (110 kg)||242Lbs (110 kg)|
|Plastic||220Lbs (100 kg)||220Lbs (100 kg)|
|Wood||220Lbs (100 kg)||143Lbs (65 kg)|
|Rough Slate||176Lbs (80 kg)||176Lbs (80 kg)|
|Rough Concrete||176Lbs (80 kg)||176Lbs (80 kg)|
|Dry Wall||165Lbs (75 kg)||143Lbs (65 kg)|
Nemo GRABO is Easy to use!
Simply do the following:
- Place the GRABO on the item that you want to move.
- Press the green button to activate the vacuum. Once the vacuum is activated it creates a strong suction allowing it to easily stick to any non-porous surface.
- Smoothly lift the item and move it to where you want to place it. For maximum lift, the vacuum can stay activated even while you are moving your item. The rubber-protected pressure gauge will allow you to always monitor the vacuum pressure level.
- Press the red button to release the item.
Using the GRABO improves efficiency and safety for you and your team.
|Model/SKU||GRABO / NG-2B-FB|
|Battery||14.8VDC 2600mAh Li-ion|
|Charger Input Voltage||100-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Battery Charging Time||~2hrs|
|Non-Stop Running Time (Full Charge)||1.5hrs|
|Running Cycles (On Full Charge)||900 ON-OFF cycles of 10 seconds|
|Stand-by Mode (Charge Hold)||30 days|
|Pump Service Life||100000+ ON-OFF cycles / 800+ hrs continuous|
|Rated Air Flow||0.7cfm (20 L/min)|
|Maximum Vacuum Rate||11.6Psi (0.8 Bar, 80 kPa)|
|Maximum Lifting Capacity||375Lbs (170 kg)|
|L x W x H||12.1 x 7.37 x 4.91” ( 297 x 181 x 121 mm )|
|Net Weight (With Battery)||3.3Lbs (1.6 kg)|
|Working Temperature||32°F~140°F ( 0°~60 °C )|
|Applicable Surface Type||Peak/valley heights less than 0.1” (3mm), arc less than 5°|
Kit includes: A Classic Nemo Grabo tool, a mechanical pressure gauge with protective rubber cover, a multi socket charger, one seal (1 in total), one battery (1 in total), an English manual and a tough canvas carry.